Explore NFP FASD
|NOTICE: Our Online Contracting System has changed to SuranceBay's SureLC. If you have not created a SureLC profile you will need to create one, this process should take about 8-10 minutes. See below for some general instructions.|
**Some States require State specific CE training BEFORE writing new business.
**Most carriers have adopted Product Specific Training to be completed BEFORE writing new business.
NAIC Annuity State Training Requirements (Updated November, 2011)
Get Contracted Now!
Need assistance with your contracting or licensing? We're happy to help!
Call (800) 356-4189 and ask for our contracting department.
ECA is now using SureLC for online contracting and licensing. SureLC is a big improvement over our previous online contracting system. SureLC’s intelligent and fluid user interface allows you to complete your profile and start submitting contracting requests in as little as 10 minutes.
- To get started, click the "Contracting Login" button above
- Register for an account and create your SureLC username and password
- Click "My Info"
- At the bottom of the page you will see tabs with red exclamation points. These are the tabs that you need to click on to answer some additional information (Questions tabs and training tab). For the training tab you can select Limra for your AML but then you need to enter your Limra password when prompted. Then it will upload your AML automatically.
- You can then select Request Appointments (button on the top right of the page), or from the main menu click on "My Appointments" to add carriers.
- Proceed through the remaining questions and submit!